Burli NE is a multi-media newsroom system for modern broadcast newsrooms. Building on Burli Software’s long experience in newsroom software, Burli NE provides a complete tool set for broadcast journalists to gather, edit, broadcast and publish the news. Running on non-proprietary hardware and highly scalable, Burli NE is a multi-platform newsroom system ideal for a wide range of modern newsrooms including support for online, radio- and television news workflows.
Not Just Broadcast
Few broadcast newsrooms today produce news for just one platform. Audio, images, video, text – even tweets – all emerge from even the most modest news operations. Burli NE ingests and manages content for all your platforms, including radio and television broadcast, websites and mobile.
Optimized for modern news data, Burli NE ingests multi-media data directly from news agencies, smartphone and tablet apps, RSS feeds, YouTube, Twitter and e-mail. Your team can re-purpose and re-publish stories and media as they build editorial content across platforms. And Burli NE integrates with MAM, CMS and broadcast automation systems for content delivery on-air, on-line or on-the-go.
Burli NE includes integrated audio recorders and editors, image editing, a broadcast prompter for radio and television presenting and social media functions. And so it covers a sophisticated, cost-effective solution for correspondents in the field, bureaus and newsrooms of all sizes.
- Complete newsroom editorial workflow from Assignments to Archiving
- Multi-media support for text, audio, video, images, PDF’s and more.
- integrated text, audio and image editor
- Automated ingest of Twitter feeds, Facebook, Soundcloud and YouTube
- Virtual Newsroom module for reading, editing and filling content from any standard browser
- Paperless presenting for radio and television with integrated prompter
- Fast searching and live filters of news content
- Build and save complex searches and create forward search queries
- Integrated chat
- Flexible user interface customazible per workstation, user or group of users
- Configurable XML export for integration with online content or import of 3th party playlists
- Integrated archive for long-term storage, searching and retrieval of stories, running orders and media
- Unicode support for data in wide range of languages and character sets
- Industry standard hardware and SQL database
- Lower Third support for television
Burli Audio editor